17 June 2020
Over 80 leading cities, states and organisations have signed the WorldGBC Net Zero Carbon Buildings Commitment to date. In this masterclass, you will find out why commiting is so powerful and so important. You will also hear unique insights into how to deliver net zero carbon buildings in practice.
We will hear from the following leading voices:
- Why companies commit to net zero carbon buildings? With Bianca Wong, Global Head of Sustainability, Kingspan
- Why cities commit to net zero carbon buildings? With Gustaf Landahl, Head of planning and environment, City of Stockholm
- What is the net zero carbon buildings commitment? With Victoria Burrows, Director of Advancing Net Zero, WorldGBC
- How to deliver a net zero carbon building With Anna Åkesson, Senior Environmental Manager, Skanska
- How to deal with embodied carbon With Simon Davies, Director, AIA Environment